Jesus Is Born Preschool Activity Pages
Worksheets and activities that focus on the birth of Jesus (16 pages)
The story covers the events from Luke 2:1-20 sharing the story of Jesus’ birth.
Each lesson includes activities and crafts to help your child learn the story and practice literacy and math skills.
This lesson includes:
- Tracing, coloring, and copywork pages
- Trace the alphabet pages with uppercase letters and lowercase letters
- Stick puppets to retell the story
- Number strip puzzle for cutting and number sequence practice
- Pattern recognition skill-building
- Find and Count (I Spy) puzzle
- Matching shapes
- Matching colors
Each page provides conversation opportunities to discuss the story, how the characters might have been feeling, and what we can learn about God from this text.
This is a digital product for you to download and print. Nothing will ship.