Angels Visit the Shepherds Preschool Activity Pages
Worksheets and activities that focus on the angels visit to the shepherds (16 pages)
This lesson is based on Luke 2:8-20 when the angels visit the shepherds to announce the good news of Jesus’ birth.
If you follow the Revised Common Lectionary, this passage is in all three cycles on Christmas Day.
Each lesson includes activities and crafts to help your child learn the story and practice literacy and math skills.
This lesson includes:
- Tracing, coloring, and copywork pages
- Trace the alphabet pages with uppercase letters and lowercase letters
- Stick puppets to retell the story
- Number strip puzzle for cutting and number sequence practice
- Pattern recognition skill-building
- Find and Count (I Spy) puzzle
- Matching shapes
- Matching colors
Each page provides conversation opportunities to discuss the story, how the characters might have been feeling, and what we can learn about God from this text.
This is a digital product for you to download and print. Nothing will ship.